Thursday, September 25, 2008

Gah! A spider just tried to attack me! It attempted to get me when I am most volunerable...almost asleep. Lying in bed minding my own business and it sneaks up and tried to get me!
Ew..ew....ew. I hate waking up to spiders in my bed...close to my head. It was no small spider either....well it's body was, but it's legs were not. Bigger than a quarter which in my books warrants freaking out. (There are two exceptions to this quarter rule however: any spider in bed, and any spider in the shower.)
What makes it worse is that this is the 3rd spider I have killed in my apartment tonight...each of varying size. I am being over run. It is probably good I am going to the beach for a few days. Hopefully they won't take over. :(
Now I have to figure out where to sleep tonight as my bed is obviously off limits. Grrrrr.

On the bright side Casablanca is on OPB...

2 comments:

Ton Lynn said...

poor Laura...spiders in bed are the worst!!! Hopefully our weekend will be insect free :)

Ton Lynn said...

ps. yay for Casablanca!