So, I just have to brag on myself a little. (I figure I have the right to do so on my own blog...)
At work we have these forms we have to fill out whenever we get new patients and whenever a patient dies (2728 and 2746 forms). You may remember me talking about them before in regards to the fact that they were impossible to reorder. lol. ...Anyway, so these forms are required to be turned in within a certain time period of the patient event (new/death). It is monitored by the Northwest Renal Network. The forms are rather difficult to fill out --the questions are confusing at first and occasionally a question is missed.
So these forms are turned in and we get a compliance report based on how timely we are and how accurate we are. Previous to my taking over the position we were at about a 75% compliance rate. The goal is to reach 90% and any Dialysis unit that doesn't has to fill out an action plan each quarter stating their plan to improve. I have had to fill out 2-3 of these action plans. Ew.
However, we just got our most recent compliance report and we are at a 94% compliance rate! :) I am quite please with the fact that in the year I have worked there we have not only surpassed the Network's goal, but have beaten the Network average and the state average! Woohoo! :)
It is kinda funny because I have posted the compliance report graph showing our growth and current 94% compliance on the back of our office door and enjoy pointing it out to all the staff that enter. lol.
Anyway, I thought I would share that with you so you can share in my happiness. lol.
One Year Later
13 years ago
2 comments:
that's exciting!
Good job!
Post a Comment