Thursday, October 30, 2008

Life in Laura Land has been pretty busy lately. It is kinda rare for me to have an evening at home to catch up. :) I have been busy hanging out with friends and family.
Last weekend Mom and I went up to JonTon's to learn how to make Christmas ornaments from the master: Tonia. :) It was great fun. I am very happy to have learned a new craft. I am always on the look out for new crafts. This was is particularly great since it helps me with Christmas gifts. :)
This week has been good. Work is actually slowing down a bit which means I can catch up on everything I have set on hold while I was "putting out fires." I am glad tomorrow is Friday though.
Earlier this week I had a semi-minor apartment disaster. I came home from visiting Grandma and Grandad and on Sunday evening and found that my kitchen had flooded! Gah! It wasn't very deep at all, but it was still a mess. I do not think garbage disposals are all they are cracked up to be....meh.
Anyway, this weekend I will actually be in Longview! :) First time in a while. I don't have any plans for Halloween...I think I am hiding out at Diane's house. Then on Saturday Kristen and I are going shopping! It will be nice to buy new clothes and have more options. :)
So....I guess that is the update from me. Maybe I will have more to say after this weekend.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Sad day!