This weekend Reuben and I went up to JonTon's Harvest Fest. We decided to go last minute. :) I had made David a pumpkin hat that I wanted to give him so Reuben agreed to go with me. :) We drove up early Saturday and arrived at the Pumpkin Patch/Corn Maze around 10:00. We wandered around the maze for about an hour or so and then went back to JonTon's to eat the Harvest Feast. It was a good day all around. :) Good food, good company...
Next weekend it is back up to JonTon's to make Christmas ornaments with Tonia. :)
See pictures below. :)
2 comments:
The pumpkin hat looks good. What size frame did you use?
haha...when you sent me a text of the hat, I thought it was a strawberry hat cuz it came through kinda pink, but now it makes a lot more sense! lol
Post a Comment