Thursday, September 16, 2004

Today was brought to you by the number 6!

Well tomorrow is my last day at work. I must say that I enjoy that fact. It has been a good summer job and I have enjoyed not working in fast food or something. However, it is still a job and as such I hate it. lol. I really am not a fan of work in general. Oh well, I guess I better get used to it.

This weekend I am visiting a friend down at George Fox University. It should be a really fun weekend. We are gonna hang out and watch Alias season 3. So...yeah. I am just spending Friday night and then coming back sometime on Saturday.

Anyway, I can't believe that I have less than a week left. I still have sooo much to do...I guess I should go to bed so that I don't have to think about it. lol.

No comments: