Okay, so I know that everyone is confused. They are all like "When are you leaving" or "I thought you were leaving on Thursday" and it has reached a climax people! Here is the deal. I had previously planned to leave early early Thursday morning. However, we have since decided to go up to JonTon's on Wednesday night and then leave from there on Thursday morning. So...Does it all make sense now?
So, tonight I said goodbye to my friends. I think that they were the ones I was dreading saying goodbye to the most. I know that I will definitely see my family again, but sadly I may lose touch eventually with some of my friends. However, I do vow to make a very strong effort to avoid such a tragedy.
So, tomorrow is the big day. I am putting almost all of my worldly possessions into the cars and we are heading up to JonTon/SPU. Tomorrow I have to pack up Carter (my computer) and do a few last minute things...Ho hum.
Goodbye Sweet Longview
Goodbye house of mine on Larch St
Goodbye view of the RAL field
Goodbye Ocean Beach Highway
Goodbye Hollywood Video (I will miss you)
Goodbye cheap movie tickets...And cheap gas (*sobs*)
Goodbye small town that I generally (almost always)love
Goodbye Moon and
Goodbye Stars....lol
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment