Monday, September 20, 2004

TOO! (hee hee)

Only two more days until I leave for SPU. Well one if you consider that I might head up Wednesday night to JonTon's. I can hardly believe that the time has finally come. It just doesn't seem real quite yet. I am really tired of people asking me if I am excited. I would like to make the promise that I will never as a college student that, but I fear that I would break it. Ahhh! I still have soo much to pack. I feel fairly prepared, but there is all these last minute things. Today was full of errands. Tomorrow is full of doctor appointments. Ah, the joys of leaving. It is kinda annoying to think that in 8 months I will be trying to wrap up ends on the other side of this coin. My roommate kinda compared it to an eight month vacation which is a funny thought. Anyway, I have tons I could be doing so I really shouldn't be sitting here in front of the computer...

No comments: