Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Can the quarter end now please....

So, despite the fact that there is only one more full week of classes (next week doesn't really count since it only has 2 class days because of Thanksgiving), I am quite ready for it to end now. In a weeks time I have 3 papers due (on the same day!!). Granted 2 of them are really short 1-2 page papers and the third paper is only 5-6 pages (still relatively short compared to some papers people in college have to write). It is really annoying. Now, I should probably be working on them right now instead of blogging....but why would I want to do that? I am slowly ticking down the hours of procrastination, slowly realizing that the time is coming when I will be able to do it no more. It is depressing. Plus I have had classes basically all day today (even an evening class) so I don't really feel like doing anything. Bad Laura.

On the upside I am going to see Harry Potter this Friday with Megan! I am excited about this fact (despite that it is further delaying my paper writing). I figure that in 10 years I will remember the Harry Potter and not the stress of writing my papers. lol. Plus, I don't go to movies very often in Seattle and when I get the chance to I try and take it. I am so behind on my movie watching. My post-it note of movies I need to see is rather long. It is really sad. I am looking forward to next year when I am out of school, have a job, and more time...then I can try to catch up/keep up. lol. I am hoping that it works out to see more movies with Tonia next year as well. Since Jonathan doesn't really see the chick flicks anymore. I will have to take her. :) lol. That is the plan anyway....however first I have to graduate and get a job. More depression.

Anyway, I guess that is all I have to say for now...I am looking forward to seeing you all in a week! Hope everything is a tad more upbeat in your world. ttfn.

No comments: