Monday, November 28, 2005

So, I know in reality that next Friday will be here before I know it and I will be able to go home and relax...however, right now it doesn't feel that way. Right now I am facing the stress of the last week of classes. I am dreading the paper writing. Ugh. This quarter has been pretty hard on the paper writing, I have never had so much trouble writing papers. I usually enjoy it in some sick way, but this quarter has killed me. Although I have gotten good grades on all my lame papers this quarter, except for in my English class. For some reason that teacher just doesn't relate to my writing style or something. Even after I met with her it didn't improve my paper grade any. I got the same grade I got on the first paper I wrote for her. It is really frustrating. Especially since it is her class I have to write my major paper next week. The whole thing is aggravating.

P.S. There is rumor of snow for tomorrow (Tuesday)...I don't think it will actually snow, but I am concerned about ice...

No comments: