Sunday, November 20, 2005

yeah....

So apparently I am not so good at everyday blogging anymore. However, 3ish times a week isn't bad. :)

This week has gone by pretty fast despite the potential of it to drag by. lol.

I don't really have anything to say, I am actually doing pretty well on my papers. I finished my English paper and hope to go over it with the teacher before Wednesday so that I can get a better grade on it than I did my last paper. heh. My Economics paper is coming along. It is almost done. I just have to figure out a few more things and finish it off. So those are both good things. It is nice since neither of the papers are due until Wednesday. Good Laura.

I went to see Harry Potter on Friday night with Megan. It was amazing! I was sitting there watching it thinking to myself, "I love Harry Potter." They did leave quite a bit out from the books...but stayed pretty true to the larger story. :) I can't wait til it comes out on video! hee hee.

At 3:00 today (15 minutes from now) is Moyer's Super Staff. It when the Hall Council, SMCs, and PAs meet together (happens once a quarter) and just hang out. It should be good. :) Then later tonight I am going to church with JonTon. So, that is my day.

No comments: