So, when I got back from work today I was happy to see that my parking place was the only one without a car in it! :) My sign is working! There was definately 2 cars to the right of my spot who didn't belong there, but since they weren't in my spot I didn't care. hee hee. Yea for mean signs that scare people away!!
Today I have spent my whole day not having fun. lol. I worked and then I came back and did homework, which meant writing a paper. I am done with all that now though so I can enjoy my evening now. Except that most of my evening will be taken up with Hall Council...which isn't a bad thing, but it isn't exactly the same as watching tv or hanging out with people all night. Oh well. :)
Hall Council is busy putting the finishing touches on the Hall Retreat plans that are this weekend! It should be pretty good. It looks like it will rain much of the time though. :) I am on the Retreat Committee so I have been involved with all of the planning. It has been good. On Sunday we had a leadership training dinner which went well. We learned about our personalities. I am an ISTJ for all who care to know. :) Emily one of my friends on Hall Council is also an ISTJ, we find this funny. We are similiar in a lot of ways...scary really.
Anyway, I am going to go wash my dishes before Gilmore Girls starts at 8! I am so excited for tonights episode! Yea for having 10ish people in my room! ttfn
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment