So, today I have no school! I slept in until almost 9:30, it was nice. Part of me feels bad for those of you in schools that don't celebrate holidays such as this. However, I am glad I chose one that does. :)
Today will be pretty busy though. I have to go shopping for all the things we need for retreat. We have a whole list and like 4 different places to go! It should be good though. We leave tonight at 6:00 for retreat...or rather that is when most people leave. Me and most of Hall Council will be leaving at 4:00. :) I am hoping we remember everything and that everything runs smoothly. :)
For the next like 2 hours I plan to do homework so that I won't have to do tons when I get back on Sunday...but I am not sure how successful that plan will be. :( Oh well.
So, that is my weekend plans, and the reason I won't be blogging for the next few days. I will try to post again on Sunday...Depending on homework it might have to be Monday though. Hopefully I will have pictures as well. :) ttfn
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment