This week has been going pretty well. I haven't had anything major due in any of my classes so I have just been trying to relax a little. On Monday night I went to JonTon's and watched the movie "Just Like Heaven." I would recommend this chick flick to everyone interested. :) It is very cute, Tonia and I enjoyed it a lot. After the movie, and once Jonathan was home from work we watched the Olympics. It was a very nice evening. :)
Yesterday was a very long day for me. I had my normal classes and then work, and then I had a group project. We threw a Valentine's Day Party for a sunday school group at the Salvation Army church in Ballard. We had a about 40 kids show up and all it went pretty well considering the large turn out. We did however expect that many kids, so it was all good. :) We had a cookie decorating station, a valentine making station, a coloring station, a heart bingo station, and we played a couple games as well. I would call it a success! :)....After that it was like 9:00 and I watched a little of the movie my floor was watching, but I had already seen it so I didn't stay very long. I hadn't had any dinner so Emily and I went to Taco Bell at 10:30ish. heh. Then I cam back to my room and watched more of the Olympics! Yay!
Today I have gone to class and done homework. I got a package from Aunt Linda today! I was slightly afraid that it would be the dreaded flamingo, however it was not. I was rewarded with Valentine things instead. She sent a really cool magnetic "Mr. Right." You can dress him up (or down) in different out fits. It is very fun. Bonnie likes it as well, although I think she is slightly disturbed by it. lol. It is now proudly displayed on the front of our fridge. hee hee. :) It makes me laugh. :) Thanks Aunt Linda!
Anyway, I better get to class. I just got done with dinner and have been killing time until class starts. Bah!
My friends are coming up this weekend so I am excited about that. Bonnie and I have to make sure the room is presentable though. I think we will end up doing this on Friday. However, it won't take too long cause it looks pretty good (at least my side. lol). Anyway, ttfn. ~Laura
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment