Saturday, February 04, 2006

Go Seahawks!

Another week has passed successfully. I sometimes wonder on Mondays if I will make it until Friday, but I always do somehow. :) The first part of this week was pretty stressful with the planning for tests and papers, but the second half wasn't so bad.

Today when I woke up the power was out. Apparently it went off about 5:15 a.m. and it didn't come back on until about 9:30 a.m. It was kinda exciting, but I was asleep for most of it, so that kinda sucks. lol. I don't think that power outages happen enough. lol.

I have spent today doing homework...and avoiding doing homework. However, I believe that I have now gotten enough done to forget about the rest. lol. This way I can spend all tomorrow relaxing. I am going to watch the superbowl with JonTon at Dan and Joy's. This should be good...hopefully the Seahawks will win! Woot! I told Jonathan I wanted a riot in the streets of Seattle if we win...after discussion we decided the riot should be more like mardi gras and less like WTO riots...hee hee. :)

Anyway, I don't really have much to say I guess, just thought I would update since I had the time finally. :) Hope you have a good weekend!

No comments: