Today I met with my advisor to plan for next quarter's classes. It was a nice visit since I like my advisor and since she likes me (she enjoys the fact that I plan ahead. hee hee). So, anyway for the first time in like 3-4 quarters I am only going to be taking 15 credits (as opposed to 17)! Hopefully this will make my last quarter somewhat easier...but maybe not since they are all upper division classes. heh. Also I will enjoy next quarter's schedule a lot more than this quarter's. I am back to having MWF classes which means I can work on Tuesday and Thursday and also use these days for homework. This will take the pressure off MWF and allow me to be not so stressed. I will have 2 evening classes however, which means that I will have something every evening except Friday...oh well. For all who care below is what my class schedule will look like (assuming I actually get my classes when I register...which hasn't been a problem so far). It is nice to see what the end will look like. lol
Monday:
11:00-12:20 Business Ethics (5 credits)
12:30-1:20 Lunch
1:30-2:50 Christianity in America (5 credits)
3:00-5:50 Free Time/Dinner
6:00-8:50 Management Non-Profit Sector (3 credits)
Tuesday:
8:30-2:00 Work?
2:30-? Homework
Evening Hall Council
Wednesday:
11:00-12:20 Business Ethics (5 credits)
12:30-1:20 Lunch
1:30-2:50 Christianity in America (5 credits)
3:00-6:20 Free Time/Dinner
6:30-8:10 Community Bible Study - The Sermon on the Mount (2 credits)
Thursday:
8:30-2:00 Work?
2:30-? Homework
Evening Bible Study w/ Friends
Friday:
11:00-12:20 Business Ethics (5 credits)
12:30-1:20 Lunch
1:30-2:50 Christianity in America (5 credits)
300- Weekend Begins!
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment