Hey everybody! I don't have much time to post, but thought I should update you all since I am not sure when I will next get a chance (my weeks are pretty busy). This weekend was really great. Because we had Monday off I was able to fit in more stuff.
On Saturday Kristen, Vern, and Andrea came up to visit. Kristen was only there for about 5 hours or so, but it was still a great visit. We ate lunch at Chipotle and then walked around the UW campus and the Ave. It was fun. After Kristen left we took Andrea to Pike Place, and Kerry Park since she had never been to Seattle. It is nice to visit those places again, I don't go to them enough. :) We went to Dinner at spaghetti Factory and celebrated Megan and Andrea's birthdays early. It was nice.
Vern and Andrea spent the night and so we also went out to lunch on Sunday.
It was a very nice visit. I am glad that they came up, I haven't seen them in a while. After they left on Sunday, I did a little bit of homework and then just relaxed before evening church with JonTon.
On Monday I did homework in the morning and early afternoon and then left to spend the evening with JonTon. It was nice to get off campus and watch a movie with Tonia. I helped Tonia sign up for Netflix, so now we can have our movies all set up for the next few weeks. :) I heart Netflix.
So, that was my weekend....In other news I am finally registered for my classes next quarter. I attempted to register for them on Friday, but had some difficulty, but it all got worked out today. :) Yay! For the first time in 3-4 quarters I am only taking 15 (I have been taking 17). :) So that should be good. I guess I have told you all that already though. Scroll down to a couple of days ago if you want to see my schedule again for next quarter. :)
Anyway, I guess I should get ready for class. Hope everyone is doing well! :)
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment