Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Can I go home yet?

In some ways I can hardly believe that it is Wednesday already, but in other ways this week isn't passing quickly enough. There is just so many last minute things to get done that I am feeling a bit overwhelmed. I am looking forward to this time next week when I will be home!! This is a list of the things that I still need to get done:

-Pura Vida Paper for marketing
-Power Point for Pura Vida presentation
-Take Math Lab Final
-Homework for Spanish
-Study for Final in Spanish
-Study for Final in UFND
-Do last Daily Quiz for UFND
-Pack up!

It is hard to envision a time when I will have nothing to do. However, the summer break is almost here during which time I will have more time and less stress. At least that is the goal anyway. :)

See you all soon.

No comments: