Monday, June 20, 2005

Quite the process

So...I am slowly getting a cell phone. lol. It has been quite the deal to try to get onto Jonathan's plan. :) He has been quite generous in allowing me to be added to his plan so that it would be less expensive for me, but wow it has been a long process. I now have the phone, and it is actually working...but I still have a few kinks to work out. Like actually getting a Longview number. lol. Jonathan set it up for a Chehalis number because that was the closet one he could find or some such thing, but the people in Longview assure me that there are numbers available. So...I am supposed to dial this number and tell them I want a Longview number. Which doesn't sound too complicated but we shall see. Eventually this will all work out. However, I am trying not to complain too much, because after all I do have a cell phone now. :) Oh well.

No comments: