Well obviously since I am home from college I am finding less time to actually sit in front of Carter and type. Sad really, since it is a favored pass time for me. It isn't so much that I don't have time as much as I have filled up the time with other things--Such as television (another one of my favored pass times...one that I don't get to take advantage of quite as much when I am away at college). Also, my evenings have been full. I have been either watching movies with my dad, hanging out with friends, or playing basketball with Kristen...Where does the time go?
I know that some of you are curious as to how my job search is going. Well so far no luck. I had an interview with the County on Tuesday. The interview went really well I thought...I really would have liked to have the job because I feel it would have been perfect, but they did not choose me for the position. Oh well. I went into Employees Overload today. I am not sure why I had put this off for so long. I had just hoped that I wouldn't have go through a temp agency. Although I cannot explain my feelings towards this because they really make no sense at all.
It is really quite aggravating to not have a job and to count the days ticking away from my summer vacation. It really is almost over. You see, it's almost the 4th of July. Then a week after that is my birthday. Following that is Jonathan's b-day and the family vacation. After that comes the Terry Taylor Garages sales. Then Teresa starts school. Then a few short weeks later I leave once again for SPU....I almost wonder if I even have time for a job. lol.
It is a pathetic life I lead.....
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment