Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Well folks, it is 11:15 and the world around me is pretty much dead. Sad really. I know some of you are thinking "well you could go to bed." But really it is the principal of the matter. I have issues going to bed before midnight...especially since I have no reason to get up in the morning...yet. Although, I don't let myself sleep in too long, I do set an alarm. It is so annoying to have all this time and not have anything to do. Worse yet I feel guilty because I have all this free time. Every day that ticks by I wonder how I will be able to get a job. If I would have stayed in Seattle I would have had a job. I would have been miserable, but I would have had a job. Instead I am here where I have no job and as a result am stressed out. Really it is a lose, lose situation. Bah!....Double Bah!

No comments: