Friday, June 17, 2005

How do I say everything that is on my mind?....Do I really want to say everything that is on my mind? (probably not)....Eh, screw it.

I saw a really good friend movie today: "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants." It was a 'tear jerker' (not that I cried...but I could have if I had wanted to). It gets me thinking about my group of friends. I have amazing friends. Over this last year while I was away at college I thought "If we are gonna drift apart now is when it would happen." However, each time I came back things were just as I left them, I was able to keep in contact with them and with frequent visits home was able to feel like we weren't drifting. Shocker I know. I hope that the friends I have here stay with me forever. That's possible right? 10, 20, 30 years down the road I can be like "This is my good friend ______, we went to school together....." I like to think that will be the way it is.....

Tomorrow we all attend the wedding of a girl we went to school with. It is weird for people younger than me to be getting married. I have to keep telling myself I don't really want it yet. I don't want to be married yet. I don't....do I? I am this close to being ready...Next year I graduate from college. It would be nice to have a boy to go along with my degree come graduation day. But I keep having to tell myself it is all in God's hands. His timing....wait, wait. Sometimes it is so frustrating though...I really am beginning to think I watch too many movies, they are starting to leave me depressed once they are over. I want what I see. I want my happily ever after! ....ineeway...

Enough venting for now....

No comments: