So, has anybody seen the movie "Dead Again"? We watched it today in my film class...and I am now afraid of scissors. Creepy....However, it was a good movie I guess. It is different anyways. :) I would recommend it though...I think. (Quite the recommendation isn't it!) lol.
So, I am currently at work playing the waiting game...waiting for my supervisor to finish what he is doing so that I have something to do. :) That's okay though because it gives me a chance to blog. lol. This work day has been pretty slow....45 minutes left though! heh.
Yesterday was nice at JonTon's. Julie was there too and Jonathan had to work late so it worked out nice to have a girls night! We watched "Mother-in-law" and "Must Love Dogs" both are cute. :) I was also able to buy gas for my car while in Renton (even though it doesn't really have all that much cheaper gas than Seattle...)Also I was able to do 3 loads of laundry! Yay! I heart free laundry. It was nice to get off campus and hang out in the real world...sorta. Plus I got a real dinner...none of that fake stuff Gwinn attempts to pass as food. lol
Anyway, I guess I don't have much else to say. Which means I have to find another way to kill time. lol. Maybe Jonathan has e-mailed me back by now....
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment