Just a quick post so that you all have something to read. lol. I am currently in the midst of a busy week. Even though this school week is shorter because of the holiday it is more stressful I think. Although, it is probably just me making a bigger deal out of things than needs be. In this way I should perhaps try to be more like my roommate…then again. lol. ;) I just have a lot of things due this week which I am slowly getting done. I just completed 2 rough drafts in 3 hours! One 4.5 page and one 2.5 page! Go me! I will hopefully make them final drafts when I get back from my bible study class tonight at 8ish. We shall see. I also have a meeting at 10:00 tonight so that is one more thing I have to do. However, I think I am slowly checking off enough things on my list to cause me to stop stressing out. lol. We shall see. Anyway, ttfn.
No comments:
Post a Comment