I should be working on my paper for film class, but I felt the need to delay it a few more minutes. I have no at this point in the weekend done all my other homework, which means I can no longer put it off. Sadness. It is an analytic essay on the movie "Mrs. Soffel." I am not sure if any of you have seen this movie, but it is kinda dumb. It stars Diane Keaton and Mel Gibson and was made in 1984. It is based on the true story from 1901 where a jail wardon's wife falls in love with a prisoner and helps him to escape. Bonnie and I watched it on Friday and both agreed that it was pretty dumb (although Bonnie felt this more strongly than I...we often have different tastes in movies). Anyway, now I have to write a paper on it and I really have no idea how I am going to do that. Grr.
This weekend hasn't been too bad. I didn't end up going to the talent show on Friday, I did homework instead. However, I did go to lunch with Emily and her parents on Saturday...I also went to both basketball games (SPU won both!). Then I spent all of yesterday evening doing homework. So....now I must press on and complete this paper because I will really have no time to do it this week. I think that after these next two weeks my school life might slow down a little. We shall see. I am glad that this week begins February because I am tired of January...
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment