I figured I should blog since I know how sad it is when the blogs I go to read aren't new. I don't really have anything new to report though. I feel like I am just keeping my head above water these days. The stress level remains pretty constant because of the way my schedule has worked out this quarter. I am managing it, but it is annoying. I am looking forward to when I don't have all these lame assignments to do. That will be nice. I wish I had more time to just settle and let my allow myself to consider what is going on in my head. However, if I had the time I probably wouldn't spend it analyzing my deep inner thoughts....sad day. I can't believe that tomorrow is Friday already. This week has gone by pretty fast. I feel like the whole month of January has gone by pretty slow though. I don't know...I just feel like I should be farther along in the quarter than I actually am...perhaps that is just wishful thinking though. I'm not sure. I have another busy weekend planned. It is homecoming weekend so there are lots of things to do that would be more fun than homework. I hope to make it to some, but doubt I can make it to all since I need to work on a film paper that is due next week. In case you care to see how busy it could be see below:
Friday:
11-12:20 Math Class
1:00 Lunch
1:30-2:50 Organizational Behavior
3:30-5:00 Work
5:30ish Dinner
7:30 Talent Show (maybe)
Saturday:
-Brunch with Emily and her parents (possibly)
-Homework
-bridesmaid dress measurements with Megan for Andrea's wedding
-Homecoming B-ball games (hopefully)
-Watch the movie for film class that I will be writing a paper on
Sunday:
-finish up all the homework I didn't get done on Saturday
5:45-8ish Evening Church with JonTon
So yeah...that is basically what is stressing me out I guess. It just annoys me that I spend all week trying to make it to the weekend, then the weekend I spend catching up for the week ahead. Bleh. Anyway...I think that is enough of a vent for now. Hope you all enjoy your weekends...
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment