What an interesting beginning to the quarter. I just feel sorta weird. I am slowly beginning to realize that I actually have to get my act together since I am graduating in June. Ahh! It is causing me to really evaluate myself and I am not sure what to think of my findings.
...Anyway, my classes are going pretty well so far. I am taking Organizational Behavior (kinda dull, and so far not much work....but there is a group project approaching), 1 Corinthians Bible Study (Probably going to be one of my favorite classes), Contemporary mathematics (well, it's math which sucks, but so far not too big of a work load or too difficult of concepts), and The Art of Film (another possible favorite! I get to watch a movie every Tuesday and talk about it every Thursday...oh yeah and do some papers as well...) So far I haven't had a big work load for my classes, which I hope continues because I really have a crappy schedule for doing homework. Most days I only have a few hours to do homework because of classes, work, and evening activities (such as Hall Council, etc.)
I started work on Monday and it is sorta annoying. Because of my class schedule my work schedule is kinda messed up. I only work a few hours a day which is kinda annoying. Life would be a lot easier without my need to work. I would have more time to do homework and stuff. It was nice last week when I wasn't working...Oh well. I am able to take one person to work with me on Tuesday and Thursdays which I didn't think I would be able to do because of my weird schedule, so that is good. Hopefully things will get better, but for now I am kinda annoyed.
The rest of my time is devoted to trying to ignore the fact that I am graduating in June. lol. I really have no idea what I want to do with the rest of my life. It is kinda stressing me out. I don't know where I am gonna live or work....Nor do I know where I want to live of work. lol. I have realized something though. An important revelation that I should remember: I am not my brother. This obvious statement is an important one. My life will not take the same shape as his, nor should I expect it to. I may not end up living in Seattle with a group of friends. I will not find my future spouse in college. I will not make the amount of money he does just out of college...But all that is okay....
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment