Monday, January 16, 2006

yay for long weekends!

So this weekend was really nice. I was able to get things accomplished but still had plenty of time to relax. It was amazing. lol. I basically just hung out all weekend with the girls from the dorm. We watched lots of movies and ran errands. I was able to finish most of my homework on Saturday and only had to finish it up on Sunday. I probably should have started on my paper that is due Friday...but i didn't. Oh well. I didn't have to work today either which was nice....

I went to JonTon's tonight. It was nice to be able to hang out and relax away from campus. I think that campus is sorta a downer for me right now, just because it reminds me of how temporary my time is here and the looming unknown that is to come. Tonia and I were thinking of making Monday night a regular at their place. Tonia and I were able to watch a chick flick before Jonathan got home from work, which was nice. Tonia hasn't seen chick flicks in a while so if we do the Monday night thing we will continue to watch chick flicks. :) It should be good.

I feel like I could have more to say, but really have no words. I guess I will just go to bed. ttfn.

No comments: