Thursday, December 02, 2004

Brady crushed our paper boat....

So, sorry I didn't get around to posting yesterday. Yesterday was a pretty good day. It was World Aids Day here at SPU and so we had the chance to give our money for the day that we spend on food here for like Gwinn and stuff to support Aids. So, I did that. I think that technically you were supposed to fast as well...But I just gave them my money and ate elsewhere...a lot of people did that. However, some participated in the fast, like Megan. :)

So, by the end of the day Megan was hungry, and so she/we decided to go out for food at like midnight. So we got a group of people from her dorm and we went to Denny's. Because I am sure that shoving down food at midnight is the best and healthiest way to break a fast. lol (okay she wasn't shoving food down...) We had a lot of fun though. The waiter we had was awesome. His name was Brady and he was pretty funny. It was great...

So today is kinda busy. I go to my class at 10:30 and then I do homework (I need to start my 5-8 page paper)...And then at 8:00 is bible study and at 9:00 is a mandatory floor meeting and a floor party after that. So...Busy, Busy, Busy. It should be good though. :)

~Laura

No comments: