Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Today Is The Tomorrow We Worried About Yesterday

That title is probably more applicable for tomorrow's post, but oh well. So today I got up at 8 with the intention of studying, but I didn't really study until about like 9:30ish. And then I studied from 10-1 with a break for lunch. And then I took a nap from 1ish-3ish. Yeah...Then I didn't do any studying until after dinner. And so I just studied for a half an hour and I think I am done for the day. I have 2 finals tomorrow. History and Accounting. However, they both are allowed to have a limited supply of notes. So, for my Accounting, which is over the final 2 chapters, I wrote down formulas and junk on a note card and I reworked all of the homework that was assigned from those chapters. So, I think I have studied enough for that one. And for History I am allowed to write notes on the study guide that the Professor gave us. And I did that, but the questions this time seem like I could fairly easily BS my way through them. So, I have my notes and I worked a little more on it after dinner...But I am not sure there is much more I can do. I figure I either know it or I don't. And tomorrow I am studying Chemistry. I am meeting with Kristen (JonTon's friend who is in my class) at 7:00 and then I am meeting with fellow people on my floor that are in the class to study at 8:30. And I have studied some already with the online practice quizzes. I really don't think I can do much more for that class either. I mean I have attended every single class (even the 2 I didn't have to go to!)and I have 5 extra credit points. So...There is pretty much nothing more I could have done. I am feeling more confident about it than I was over the weekend though...But I am still unsure. We shall see how it goes. Now here is another poem for your enjoyment:

Now I lay me down to study,
I pray the Lord I won't go nutty.
If I should fail to learn this junk,
I pray the Lord I will not flunk.
But if I do, don't pitty me at all,
Just lay my bones in the dorm hall.
Tell my prof I did my best,
Then pile my books upon my chest.
Now I lay me down to rest,
And pray I'll pass tomorrow's test.

No comments: