Sunday, December 12, 2004

Feeling Uncreative

I never know where to begin with these posts. Sometimes I want to just jump right in, but I often feel like there should be a logical progression or a good intro or something...If nothing else there should be a catchy title. However, few of these things go as I have planned.

Today was a good day. We went to Grandma and Granddad’s for a visit. It was nice to be there again. I haven't been there since I left for school. I love going to their house too. It is always nice. :)

Tomorrow I am calling up Longview Surgical Group and attempting to figure out my work schedule. I am also gonna go walk the lake with my friends. I don't think that I have any plans for that evening...But hopefully that will change after I talk to my friends. :)

Anyway, I guess that is all for tonight. I will post again tomorrow. It is once again nice to be home.

P.S. I watched the Survivor Finale! I love that show....

No comments: