Well today was a pretty good day I guess. No major complaints. I took 2 of my finals today. I had my history one first and I think it went pretty well. I guess I have to wait until the 20th or so to really know though. And then I took my Accounting final....I think I did okay on this one, but I wasn't as confident. I don't think I am ever as confident though. So, we shall see...Tomorrow I have my Chemistry final at 8:00-10:00 a.m. I have a 2 study groups for it tonight so, we shall see. Obviously I don't really know how any of these things are going.
Today I spent $35 on 2 books that would have normally cost me $81.95 in the bookstore! I have a line on my Biology book for $22 (bookstore has it at $115), and I can get a $10 book for only $8 assuming the person writes me back. The teacher for my Christian Scripture class hasn't posted his book list or I could attempt to get those cheap too. I will have to buy my Bible Study book from the bookstore though cause it is a different subject every quarter. It is only like $12 though. So...Hurray for me!
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment