Well I am done! I have finished my first quarter at SPU. Hard to believe I have been here that long. It has been a good quarter although these past few weeks haven't been so great academically...I mean they were just annoying. But they are done now. Hurray!
I am going home tomorrow after work. I have to be out of the dorms by 10:00, so I am leaving about 9:40ish and going to work. Then I am leaving work at about 2ish and heading home. Hopefully I will be back in time to hang out with my friends or something. That would be fun. There is talk of seeing a movie...
Tonight I am going to JonTon's house and watching TV with them as well as Dan and Joy. It should be fun. I am looking forward to it.
My roommate has left me. I am sitting in my dorm room all alone. It is actually quite clean, which is surprising. I haven't seen it look like this in a while. It is nice. Kinda weird though. I still need to kinda pack, and I don't know when I will do that...But it will all work out...
Anyway, I guess I will see most of you soon. ttfn. ~Laura
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment