Stolen from Megan...who stole it from Janelle :)
WHEN YOU WERE A CHILD
1) What did you want to be when you grew up & why?
I went through phases. First I wanted to be an artist (as all children do) and then I thought being a teacher would be cool...but now I have grown up and realize what I want to do most of all is nothing. hee hee
2) Who was your favorite person to do things with (excluding your parents)?
Um...hard to say...my sister I guess, and the kids on my block
3) Did you love school or did you hate it? Why?
I liked school until like 5th or 6th grade and then it was kind of annoying. But it got better around 10th grade again.
4) Was your family close?
Yeah, we are/were a pretty close family
5) Did you think that being an adult would be cool?
Um....I think as kids we all want to be older and to be grown up, but now that I am I know better...
DREAMS
1) What was the last dream that you had about?
For some reason the only dreams I ever remember are the wierd ones which usually aren't worth sharing.
2) Does it hold any significant meaning to you?
No
3) Do you dream in color or black & white?
Oddly enough I can never recall...which makes me think it is in black and white...
4) What is the most frightening dream you ever had?
When I was a kid I would have a reoccuring dream that I was kidnapped and that somewhere along the way we stopped at a rest-stop and I went to the bathroom and a rat jumped out of the toilet at me!...At this point I would always wake up...What this mean I don't know.
5) Is there one dream that stays clear in your mind despite the fact it was more than a few years ago?
See previous question I guess. Usually I forget my dreams as the day goes on though. Which annoys me.
YOU WAKE UP ONE MORNING & YOU FIND THAT
1) You're the opposite sex.
Wow! Wouldn't that be weird. I am not sure what I would do...although I think that boys have things altogether too easy, so I would probably enjoy it.
2) You're someone famous. Who & why?
Hmmmm, Oprah...cause she is going to take over the world some day.
3) You're the King (Queen) of the World.
I thought I was that already....
4) You're no longer in Kansas (or this world) anymore. Where are you?
Well if I are not on this world I am obviously exploring the outer regions of Space. Meeting aliens and good looking men....going where no man (woman) has gone before...yada yada yada....
5) You have a clone standing next to you & it's going to work/school for you while you get to play hooky. What are you going to do today?
Wow. Tough choice again. I enjoy doing nothing, but I get bored...so I would probably seek out someone else to play hooky with. :)
SUMMER
1) What is your favorite summer activity?
Mostly nothing....Hanging with friends. Watching movies. Reading books....Camping with the family...Oh! And my birthday!
2) What was one great thing you did this summer?
Um....I went to my brother's wedding..
3) When you were a child, what was your favorite summer activity?
I liked playing with the kids on my block.
4) What has been your favorite summer vacation?
Probably the trip to California that our family took.
5) Summer goes well into September, but when do you feel like it is over?
I agree with Megan...When summer starts cause um...that is the right answer.
MUSIC
1) Who was your favorite band/musician when you were younger?
Um...When I was a kid I guess I really liked the Christian singer Carmen....you know, back when he was sorta popular...and I liked teh Newsboys...but as I got older I liked the boy-bands...but I was never realy a fanatic.
2) Why?
Um...Why not.
3) Are they still your favorite/one of your favorites?
I still like them...but they probably aren't my favorites.
HANDWRITING
1) What color ink pen do you like best?
Um...Blue
2) Do you prefer plain paper or paper with lines (notebook paper)?
I like lines cause otherwise I write crooked.
3) What's better books from the library, or reading online?
Library...I can't really read for too long online....
4) Which would you rather get, e-mail or snail mail?
I can't decide. I get excited when I get both. :)
5) Do you have a paper weight on your desk?
Not really....I just stick the paper under any old random thing.
KISSES
1) Do you remember your first kiss?
Why do these surveys always have these questions? Do they assume that everyone has been kissed? What is with that anyway?
2) How old were you when you had your first kiss?
hmph
3) Where did your first kiss occur?
double hmph
4) Where do you think is the most romantic place to exchange a kiss? (locations, not body parts) Hee hee....There are too many choices....I mean like if we wanted to be like over the top I could say...um the Eifle Tower...on New Year's Eve....while it is snowing...just after being proposed to. Does that work for you?
5) What type of kisser are you?
Practice makes perfect.
IN A MOVIE MADE ABOUT YOUR LIFE WHO WOULD PLAY
1) You?
Um...Jennifer Garner
2) Your love interest? Topher Grace
3) Your best friend?
Can I have more than one? Um...Kirsten Dunst, Julia Stiles, Alexis Bledel, Hilarie Burton, Mischa Barton, and...Amber Tamblyn. (I think I have enough friends now)...
4) Your enemy?
Um....I don't know....if it is a guy, Alan Rickman, because he makes a good creepy villian and such...and if it is a girl enemy I guess it would be Glen Close?....I guess...cause she can be evil I guess....I guess those are kinda 'older' enemies though and how they would fit in with the rest of the 'younger' cast I have no idea....but oh well....
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment