It is sooo nice to be home. I have a lot to blog about. Sorry I have been negligent. Lets see...so I came home from school on Friday. It was kinda a scarey drive because of the rain, but it was okay I guess. I was driving another person to Longview as well, where she was gonna meet her parents and ride the rest of the way home. She was glad that I was doing so well in the rain. It wasn't too bad really, there was just one scarey part.
I got home at about 5ish. It was nice to have a home cooked meal and all. Then at like 7:30 I met my friends at Luigi's and we hung out. From there we headed to see "Ocean's Twelve." It was a good movie, slightly confusing...but I think the first one was at first too. I would recommend it....I need to write a review now...hmmm. Anyway...the movie got out at like Midnight-thirty and then we talked outside the theatre with an old high school friend (Joel Todd) until like 1. It was great.
Today Megan, Vern, Kristen, and I went down to Diane and Chris'. I really had a good time. We went shopping and then hung out at their apartment. It was nice and cozy. We played a cool movie trivia game and watched "Home Alone." Good times.
Lets see...the other thing I wanted to blog about is how much I love Longview. I really do. I know that I enjoy the activity of college life and being in the city, but I love Longview. I love the fact that our city goes crazy at Christmas time and puts up lights everywhere. I love that you can go to a movie at 10:00 at night and see like 20 people that you know! I love the circle (and always have). I love the lake, and walking around it. I love that most of my extended family is here. I love that all my friends are still around...basically. yes, life is good here.
Yeah, so I think that is all...So...yeah. Goodnight
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment