Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Another day at work. I have reached midweek though, so it is almost over. :) It is about 12:30 and I have absolutely nothing to do....except answer phones, which are only ringing sporadically today (thank God!). However, this leaves me with nothing to do but twiddle my thumbs for the next 4.5 hours. That is going to get old. Seriously, why are all of my jobs like this? I always end up finishing my tasks and then having nothing else to do. One would think that there would be things that needed to be done, but alas they do not come to me. lol. Or if they do they take all of like 5 minutes and I am once again stuck in the same position as before. I keep telling myself one of these days I will be the person who has a little peon running around doing things for me, but I am beginning to doubt that this will ever be the case. lol.

Anyway, so that is what my day is like today. I don't really have anything going on tonight. Teresa and I will just most likely hang out at 'my house' and watch TV. lol. Good times. :) ....Actually I take that back, Teresa will be going to youth group tonight, which leave me to hang out with Jake all by myself and watch TV. hmph.

Oh well, guess I should try and track down another 5 minute job.....

No comments: