Well it is Friday already. It is hard to believe that the week has past already. I spend most of my week wishing it were Friday, so when it actually is, that is nice. :) I don't really have anything planned for this weekend though. I am house-sitting for Diane/Jacob for a night, but other than that....
I have spent the last few days working and hanging out with family and friends. My family and I have been watching our Netflix together, which has been nice. I really am in love with Netflix and will be really sad when I go away to college and don't get them anymore. :( I went over to Diane/Jacobs on Wednesday and hung out with a whole group of people. We played Halo of course, which is always fun. Then on Thursday Kristen came over and hung out. Only about 2 more weeks until she goes back to school. I wish it were me....sorta.
Anyway, I don't really have anything more to say. Hope you all have a good weekend.
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment