Friday, August 19, 2005

Weekend!

Finally the weekend is here. The week has gone by quickly considering how slow each day has seemed to be. I don't really have any weekend plans. I am just gonna hang out and take it easy. I will probably call up some of my friends and see what they are up to, hopefully we can catch a movie or something. :) Either way I don't have to be back at work until Monday! Hurray for that. :)

I am still house-sitting, so I will likely be watching random cable TV this weekend. Although so far there hasn't been anything really exciting on. Oh well. One would think with all of those channels there would be something, and yet there really isn't...What's up with that? I think it is a conspiracy personally. Big Brother is trying to get us out to exercise or something....or is subliminally planting things in our heads through the mind-numbing television shows. I'm pretty sure it is one of those. :)

Work today is going slow. It is almost my lunch break, which will be good. However, when I get back I will once again have nothing to do for another 4 hours...well 3.5 hours I guess.....when do I get to go back to SPU?

Yeah...so....hope you all have a good weekend.

No comments: