Tuesday, August 02, 2005

People

I am sure you are all wondering what I have been up to. Especially as that is the main reason you all check this blog. :) Well...I have been keeping myself busy with the help of my new job and my friends.

I started working for Wilcox and Flegel on Monday. I am working 7 hours a day. It is going well, I am picking up on things, which is nice. I still do not feel completely confident...but it has only been 2 days. lol. It is sorta nice to have a reason to get up in the morning, but it does eat away at the day. hee hee.

My friends and I have been keeping busy. We went down to the outlet stores in Woodburn on Saturday. That was fun...I got a new pair of pants. We also have been continuing to play halo on a semi nightly basis. :) I am sorry to say that I am not sure I am getting all that much better. I thought I was until we had a bigger group to play against...and the girls and I did poorly. lol. However, I have not given up hope, if all else fails I will just have to get a 'private tutor' at spu. hee hee.

Anyway, that is mainly what I have been up to. The summer is passing quickly and before long I will be off again to Seattle.....

No comments: