Thursday, August 25, 2005

Catch Up

I thought I would bring you up to date on my life since I haven't blogged in a while. I am now done house-sitting which is nice because I can once again go back to having basically no responsibilities. :) Plus I can be more consistent (maybe) blogging because I will have a computer again. :) Hurray for that!

Last weekend was really great. I was able to spend time with friends. It was a fulfilling weekend. On Saturday I was able to hang out with some of my friends and go see a movie and then afterwards we went to Megan's and played Halo. Great fun. Then on Sunday after church Teresa and I went over to hang out with Kristen all day before she is left for school on Wednesday (as I have previously mentioned). We watched 2 movies, played a some card and board games, and went down to Willow Grove were we played with a frisbee, a beach ball, and my kite. :) It was a very fun day. :)

After all that fun I went back to 'my house' to settle in for the night. It is there that I discovered a weird reality....most of the shows on Nick at Nite now are one that I remember. This is a little bizarre to me. lol. Oh well, it will only get worse I guess. They are showing shows like Full House,The Cosby show, Roseanne, Family Matters....it is just wrong....not that I don't enjoy it...Teresa and I got Boy Meets World Season 1 from netflix and so I am watching shows from my childhood....oh dear.

Since then I have been working in the day and hanging out with friends during the evening, while balancing my responsibilities at 'my house.' It has worked out alright. We are all getting pretty good at Halo. :) Although there is a hierarchy. Andrea is probably the best and then Megan and I are pretty even. Veronica is good, but is out of practice because she has been busier than the rest of us this summer. :) It is always great fun for the four of us to get together and kill one another. hee hee. Plus I feel like it has increased my knowledge of weaponry (including the alien variety lol).

I don't really have any plans for this weekend. I am most likely hanging out with friends again. Mom and Dad will be out of the house so maybe I will host a halo party or something. There is also some talk of going to the beach. We shall see. Anyway, hope that this has brought you up to date. Sorry I have been so delinquent. ttfn.

No comments: