Wednesday, August 31, 2005

mid week

Well Teresa started school today. I am slightly jealous of this fact. Although I have determined that I am not anxious for school to start I just want to be back in Seattle. lol. Not too much longer now though. Only 17 more days! I am sure it will go by too quickly....It seems odd to me that Teresa is starting Running Start this year. I remember feeling a lot older when I started, and yet looking back we were all just lame juniors. (no offense Teresa). I hope that it works out as good for her as it did for me.

I have been having rather strange dreams lately. Like last night for some reason the whole family was going to a blazers game and I had to take a separate car later, and I ended up taking a wrong exit and getting lost in some lame town. It seemed like a bigger plot line than this within the dream, however dreams always seem rather lame once you wake up. Then a couple of nights ago I had one of those dreams that you wake up from repulsed that your subconscious could even consider such a senario happening. Belch. lol.

The last couple days at work have actually turned out to be fairly busy, however today is going more slowly so far. The afternoon might pick up a little though. I still have 4 more hours left, so who knows what will happen. I gave my two weeks notice the other day. Hard to believe that in two weeks I will be done here and focused on packing up for school. I hope it goes by quickly.

We played Halo again last night. We discovered what some of the medals mean, so that makes life a little more exciting. Plus I was pretty good last night, which is always nice. Sometimes I suck it up. lol. I wish I had this game to take up to college with me, however it is probably a good thing I don't. Otherwise I would have an even harder time getting things done. Having a TV in my room is going to be distracting enough. lol. However, I do hope to find several guys to play Halo with. I don't want to become rusty. lol. :)

Anyway, this blog can only kill so much of my time here at work before I have to move on to something else. Hopefully the rest of the day will go by quickly....

No comments: