Monday, August 08, 2005

Busy, busy, busy

It has been a while since I last blogged. I just thought I would update you all. I have been busy with work and fun activities. I participated in the annual Terry/Taylor garage sales again. I was able to pick up some things. I got a Trisha Yearwood CD, a lamp for my college desk, a cool kite, and a few shirts. I thought it went pretty well. :)

On Sunday we went out to Grandma and Grandads to celebrate Jonathan's birthday (finally the festival is over!). It was a nice time out there with everyone. I even got to fly my new kite!

Today was back to work. Although Friday was a horrible day, today went much better. I just hope the rest of the week continues to go well. We shall see. blech!

Yeah, so that is my life really. I am now off to hang out with some of my friends because I haven't seen them in a while. It should be good. ttfn

No comments: