Tuesday, August 16, 2005

It already feels like it should be later in the week. How sad. Yesterday went by really fast, where as today is once again at normal speed. Tonight I start house-sitting for one of my mom's co-workers. I will be doing that until next Thursday. It will be nice to get away from my house for a while and have cable. lol. Plus I am really close to home still so I can always stop by and eat real food. :) It should be good. They have 1 dog that I am taking care of. His name is Jake. I don't think he is any one particular breed. He's alright though, sorta on the large side though. :) Anyway, I guess I should get back to work even though I have absolutely nothing to do for the next 2. 5 hours....oh well, I am sure they will find something for me to do.

No comments: