Well my cold is progressing. It hasn't really amounted to much. But now I am bordering on laryngitis. It is funny to hear me talk and attempt to be my witty self. :) I talked to Kristen yesterday and we had to end the conversation becuase I was becoming increasing harder to listen to. lol. I feel fine, I just sound horrible. I thougth I might wake up with no voice today, but it was just more hoarse. :) I think I am getting better though.
In other news...
This weekend has been fairly relaxing. I have been able to enjoy several fun activities as well as get my homework done. I would have liked to have started on some of the upcoming papers that are due, but none of my professors have really given me any information on them...so that was a no go. Oh well, I didn't really want to work on them anyway. heh. I am becoming increasingly less stressed about them...which makes no sense because the due date is only coming closer. Oh well. I guess I will just deal with them when they are actually due. Joy.
I must say that being on the organizing side of hall events is not always the most fun. We are currently trying to get people excited about banquet (it's next saturday!) but for some reason it is difficult. Nobody really wants to spend $35 I guess...even though it is totally worth it. Today is the last day to buy tickets and we need about 40 more sold if it is going to happen! So...I am about to go out with Emily and try to sell some more. If people don't buy them we might have to cancel banquet!! :( I still have faith that people are just lazy and haven't bought them yet though....We shall see.
Anyway, only 48 days left.
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment