Wednesday, April 19, 2006

52 and counting....

So, I think I am getting sick. I am achey and have sinus pressure, etc. I have been trying to knock it out with pretty much every remedy possible. I have been eating yogurt, oranges, drinking liquids, and I am pretty sure I took 5 different types of pills this morning. lol. (not to worry nothing that conflicts with eachother...)

Anyway, I must muddle through. I have a test in an hour that I need to review my notes for. I studied quite a bit yesterday, but when it comes to tests I never know if I study enough. I end up with some kind of false confidence and then when I get to the test I am like, "I definitely should have studied more..." However it tends to all end well. lol.

I am excited about tonight though because I am rewarding myself with 3 hours of television. lol. Alias is back on tonight! It has been off the air forever and is finally returning for a final few episodes. It is a 2 hour event starting at 8:00 tonight. :) So I will watch that and then watch the other show my friends and I watch on Wednesdays. It should be a good and relaxing night. After the TV watching I will probably just go to bed...put off my homework until tomorrow. heh.

No comments: