Thursday, April 20, 2006

Theology Classes

I must say that in my experience there is almost nothing duller than a theology class. I never knew that God could be so boring. It is sad really. I always expect the theology classes to be somewhat interesting since they have titles like Christianity in America (which could be interesting...but it's not)....or Christianity in Society....I feel that these classes have such potential. They could be really good. However, the professors are so dull and the content of the class is never exactly what I expected it to be. Not to mention that the professors love to hear themselves talk and use enormous words! What is with that? It is like they have to prove that even though they only got a degree in theology they are actually very intelligent. It is so annoying....And the books they have us read! Ugh! Whole books that go on and on about meaningless Christian baloney using as many big words as possible. It is ridiculous!...

...51 more days...

No comments: