Monday, April 17, 2006

54 more slow agonizing days left....

Well it is back to the grindstone up here. It was so nice to be home for the weekend but now it is back to reality. I have so much stuff due coming up that I think I might just decide to crawl in a hole and never come out. Several papers are due on the same day and I am not quite sure how I will get it all done. However, I always end up getting it done somehow...no doubt you will hear me complain about this for the rest of the quarter...just fair warning. heh.

I am in between classes right now. I have an evening class later tonight that goes until 9 p.m. Ugh. It isn't so bad of a class but it is pretty long. Plus it cuts into my evening a lot more than my other evening class. It isn't as bad of a class as I thought it would be though. There is a group project, but I think it will turn out okay. :)

I have a lot I should be doing right now so I guess I will go, but I wanted to post and complain just a bit...hope you are enjoying yourselves...

No comments: