Don't have a whole lot to say but thought I would post these two random things that I have thought about a lot today.
First off the bank lady that does the drive-up window I always go to for work is retiring tomorrow. I am kinda sad about it just because she was really nice and I kinda got attached to her. I didn't think that I would or could get attached to a bank lady...but I did. lol. It isn't really a big deal, just something I have been thinking about. I would have thought that I would be leaving her since I only have like 10 more work days left. However, it is her that is saying goodbye. Good for her though, because she was past retirement age. :)
Second random thought that is completely unrelated. SPU made the local news tonight. It is kinda lame but boys are stupid. Apparently some one created a website to rank the hottest girls of SPU. And it has kinda gotten blown out of proportion. I can't say that I agree with the website, but it could have been a lot worse. And I don't know I just don't feel like it is that big of a deal. However, everyone is making a big deal out of it. There is going to be a 'rally' tomorrow in Martin's Square and we will probably be on the news again. It is sorta lame. I am basically choosing to keep my opinion to myself though because a lot of people are freaking out about it. I suppose they may have a point...but seriously people.
Also....on a happier note. I got to go out to dinner today. One of my friend's mom took me, Emily, and her daughter out to dinner. It was really nice. I was glad that I didn't have to eat in Gwinn. :) Yay for nice parents!! It did however cut down on my homework time. But do I care? NO! Maybe I won't even do my homework!....okay fine. I will do my homework....most of it.....I will at least skim over the material. hmph.
Okay, that is all the random thoughts from me for now. I will write more about this weekend later. It should be good! I am seeing a play tomorrow and on Saturday we have banquet! Woot Woot!
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment