So...sorry I haven't blogged recently. Life up here gets pretty busy pretty fast. Unfortunately. Classes seem like they will go okay. My Business Ethics class will probably be a lot of work later in the quarter, but it is also tolerably interesting, so that helps. My Christianity in America class is exactly as I expected it would be. Boring. I do have a friend in that class though, so that helps. :) My Bible Study should be pretty good. It is formatted a little differently this quarter, but I still expect to get a lot out of it without having to put too much into it. lol. My final class I haven't had yet. It meets Monday night. I will let you know about it later I guess. I am hoping it isn't hard since it is only 3 credits. But you never know.
Yesterday I went over to JonTon's even though they were in Longview. I was checking up on the animals they were taking care of. However, the animals didn't really need any care from me since they had food and water that they apparently hadn't eaten. Oh well. I used the trip as an excuse to do homework and laundry and relax away from campus. :) It was nice.
Then yesterday evening Hall Council went out and did research for scrounge. Scrounge is a city-wide scavenger hunt that will be taking place this coming Saturday. We put the event on for the campus every year. So we had to make sure all the clues we made up had the correct answers and we needed a few more questions as well. So basically there was 4 of us trapped in a car for 4 hours! We were about ready to kill each other near the end....and we like each other. lol. It was fun, but no one should have to be in a car for that long driving around Seattle. However, we went to about every area of Seattle...downtown, west seattle, queen anne, u-district, ballard, etc. :)
Anyway, today I am just sorta taking it easy. I am finishing up my homework and catching up on a few things. There is talk of going out to eat tonight...Probably Chipotle! :) It's nice to be back.
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment