Thursday, April 06, 2006

65....

So...Another post. I don't really have much to say. I have just been attending classes and going to work. Nothing to exciting. Life sure gets busy pretty fast up here. I don't have much to say, but thought I should let you all know I am alive. :)

Tomorrow I am going over to JonTon's. I haven't seen them since before I left for spring break. So that will be good. Tonia and I will be watching The Phantom of the Opera...and Jonathan might join us. It will be good to get off campus and spend some time with family.

Then Saturday will be full of homework and Scrounge stuff. Hopefully that event will go well. You can pray for that....

It looks like I will be able to come home next weekend for Easter. I don't have classes on Friday so I think I will leave for home after work on Thursday. That will be nice...make it a long weekend. :)

Hope everyone is doing well. ttfn.

No comments: