Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Back to Life

Well here I am back in the real world (well sorta).
Yesterday was really an annoying day to be on the freeway. There was a big accident in Centralia on I5 going south. It had like 15 cars involved. And of course I5 north had to slow down and look. So, it took me a while to get past that, then there were a couple other points that were slow. However, I still beat my roommate back. :)

I was able to fit all 4 of JonTon's chairs into my car amazingly enough. So, I had dinner with them last night to drop them off. It also allowed me to escape Gwinn for one more day. Hurray for that.

I went to work at 9:00 today. It looks like I will be adding another person to my carpool. Stacie will now join Valerie and I in the mornings on Tuesday and Thursday. What fun. :) I must say I love having Jimmy up here.

Speaking of Jimmy he is quite content with the way spring break worked out for him. He got new tires, a bath, and some much appreciated oil. What a happy car I have.

Finally to end this blog I would just like to state how good I am. lol. You see I saved a little over $200 on my books for this quarter. I was able to borrow one that would have been about $100 and I also got some through the book exchange. Yeah for me! I hate spending the money, but I always enjoy the feeling of having all my books purchased for the quarter.

Anyway, that is the newest information on my life. Classes start tomorrow. Joy.

No comments: